Sugar Mama In East London, South Africa Is Available - Contact Her Now



East London Sugar Mama Available - Do you need a sugar

mama in South Africa? We've got one for you. This sugar

mama named Bonang is a South African based in East

London, South Africa. She is looking for love.

She is 48 years old and wants only younger men for a

relationship. She needs a young man between age 20-30

years old. Bonang, unlike so many other sugar mamas, is

open minded and can allow you have a girlfriend but you must

be available when she needs you.

She is a professional nurse, she loves smart men who know

exactly what they want from life. She doesn't want an

unmanly man. She has a very beautiful 4-year-old daughter.

She is ready to pay you well, and you have the option of

moving into her house or she renting an apartment for you.

She is such an open-minded sugar mama.

However, she loves very honest people and for you to win her

heart, you gotta be really honest and loyal.

You can apply to get her in the comment box below.

*Remember, we don't share sugar mummy phone numbers on

this website. You are to drop a comment and if they like

you, they'll contact you.
Sugar Mama In East London, South Africa Is Available - Contact Her Now Sugar Mama In East London, South Africa Is Available - Contact Her Now Reviewed by ekeh on March 07, 2018 Rating: 5

13 comments:

  1. Looking for a honest and trust woman for serious relationship

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s very hard to describe about what you are let’s try i am trying to be a good and honest person.
    I am a little straight forward.
    Want to enjoy my little life with my partner.
    So I don’t know what other says about me but I know who i am !
    So i try to be as good as I can!
    Because at the day of judgment I answer about my act that I do I never think about what other says i do what my heart says !
    +923234968608

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi if you want to meet me. I am ready to come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I am Jahangir from Bangladesh, I'm 35. I'm Young, Energetic, Hardworker, Sincere, loyal and Carefully man. I want to talk to you about this relationship.please WhatsApp me +8801911525776 or Hangouts jahangirabee@gmail.com 4 privately discussion about this relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'm foster from Ghana ,I'm 45yrs very strong energetic caring honest and God fearing person . single and interested in you my contact is +2330241382608

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bonang,
    I am Roya by name. Nice to meet you here. I am looking forward to both of us been friends. I mean very good lover and get to know each other better. To me, distance is never a barrier once we both agree to see each other. Beside, all you need to do is to invite me and I will be with you. I need a mature relationship and I believe a mature woman like you can give me all that.
    My phone and watsapp number is +971523708223. and email is yemiraji80@gmail.com
    Have a lovely and wonderful day. Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello can I join you if you want me or call me on this number 0842706717 or even WhatsApp me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hellow,I just believe that your looking for someone,who is right guy for you,and some one can make you happy anytime,love is something precious when you get one who is correct to satisfy you in bed,and make you smile any time,not any man can do that,that's why your searching for,I just believe that am the one your looking for and I promice to make you crazy in bed,and to make you smile anytime we are close
    Latinusjohny48@gmail.com my email
    +255 687 043 975 my WhatsApp contact

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi I'm Daniel, an honest and loyal guy ready to be there for you. +233541604633 is my whatsapp number

    ReplyDelete
  10. Am Sbusiso my contact no +27728146576

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello am Ronnie 22years from Uganda East Africa , I stay in Kampala Uganda town , am afun loving person and I prefer singing , i love to get somebody like you I will love you at my level best am aGod fearing person and achristian , please i wil be glad if you become a special guest on my heart
    . if interested here's my number +256705903734 lot's of love
    rayzzronnie@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello am Ronnie 22years from Uganda East Africa , I stay in Kampala Uganda town , am afun loving person and I prefer singing , i love to get somebody like you I will love you at my level best am aGod fearing person and achristian , please i wil be glad if you become a special guest on my heart
    . if interested here's my number +256705903734 lot's of love
    rayzzronnie@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Contact me, you will never regret. 28 years. Masters in human Anatomy
    +2348162139070

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.